Oily skin can be major trouble, especially during the summer months!! If not taken care of, it can lead to open pores, whiteheads, blackheads, and acne.
Here are a few simple and effective ways to get those oil glands under control and still have smooth and glowy skin!
Ways to Treat Oily Skin
Here we are describing some natural remedies to treat Oily Skin & Pimples.
1 DIY 1 – Egg White + Lemon Face Mask
- Mix egg white of one whole egg with the juice of one lemon
- Apply it all over your face and neck
- Leave it on for 20 mins and wash it off with normal water
Egg white is known to tighten the pores whereas lemons have bleaching and antibacterial properties.
2 DIY 2 – Tomato + Cucumber Face Mask
- Mix the juice of 1 cucumber and 1 tomato
- Apply it evenly all over your face and neck with your hands or with a cotton ball
- Leave it for 15 mins before washing it off
Tomato has natural enzymes that help with minimizing overactive oil glands whereas cucumber hydrates and soothes the skin.
3 DIY 3– Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth)+Honey+ Yogurt Face Mask
- Mix 3 spoons of Multani mitti with one spoon of honey
- Add sufficient amount of yogurt to get a smooth paste
- Apply it all over your face and neck and leave it on for 15 mins
- Wash it off with normal water
Multani Mitti is great for soaking in excess oil secretion. Honey is a natural moisturizer and Yogurt has great antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
4 DIY– Use a Natural Face Toner after Washing Your Face
- Toner is great for reducing or shrinking your facial pores
- It also absorbs the excess sebum generated by the skin
- Always buy a good quality organic toner which does not contain any harsh chemicals or alcohol
- Apply it morning and evening.