Nobody likes unwanted acne breakouts and the scars which they leave behind are even more bothersome. However, they do not have to be permanent given the numerous homemade solutions at our disposal.
1 Apple Cider Vinegar
Did you know that the inflammatory properties and acids in Apple cider vinegar reduce the appearance of scars by promoting cell regeneration?
Here’s what you can do.1. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of water
2. Gently apply the mixture to the scars using a cotton ball
3. Leave it for 5-10 minutes, then rinse off with cool water
4. Repeat once daily
2 Honey and Lemon Juice
Honey is rich in antioxidants and fastens the healing process while Lemon works as a natural bleach and helps lighten scars.
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 10 drops of Lemon juice
2. Apply this mixture directly to the affected area gently with your fingers
Let it sit for 10-15 minutes and wash off with water
3. Repeat once daily
Potato is known for its healing properties. Its astringent and anti-bacterial qualities can help reduce excess oil, blackheads, and scars.
1. Rub a potato slice onto the affected area
2. Leave the juice on your face for 15-20 minutes
3. Rinse it off with water
4. Repeat once daily until you get the results
4 Turmeric & Jojoba Oil
Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and contains healing properties while Jojoba oil repairs skin damage.
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of Turmeric with 1 tablespoon of Jojoba oil to form a paste
2. Apply it to the affected area and leave for 15 minutes
3. Rinse off with warm water
4. Use it 2-3 times a week
Now that you know what to do, go on and make the most of these ingredients!