A Gentle Everyday Regime based on Skin Type is Essential to Maintain its Health
Caring for you skin can at times, be both challenging and confusing. With the range of products available in the market, picking and choosing the right and suitable mix for your skin is tougher than it seems.
A basic Skin Care regime involves cleansing, toning and moisturising. Choosing the right product, free from harmful chemicals is essential for healthy, balanced and nurtured skin. To begin, with finding a Skin Care routine that works for you, a necessary step if understanding your own skin type.
For those with Dry to Normal skin, lack of moisture in skin is the biggest setback. In this case, finding a moisturiser that helps your skin replenish its vibrance, is essential.
Tip: For this skin type, it is ideal to avoid hot showers as it strips skin of any oils. Lukewarm or cold showers, followed by a humidifier in the room, helps hydrate the skin further.
On the other hand, for those with Oily to Combination skin, tend to have frequent shine on the skin, caused by excessive oil and regular acne breakouts. Instead of trying to dry the skin or use harsh products or loofahs, it is advisable to lightly exfoliate the skin instead, to unblock the clogged pores and remove the excess oil on the skin.
Tip: This skin type attracts acne and blemishes and hence it is important to remove makeup before exercising. To avoid aggravating acne, it is best not to pick on it, and only wash the face twice a day.
Whether Oily to Combination, or Dry to Normal, here’s a way for you to figure out, and then plan your regime accordingly.
For Oily to Combination Skin
This is the skin that stays greasy and has a higher chance of blemishes, pimples and persistent shine, throughout the day.
For all the excess oil that your skin produces, the concerns it brings could be many. Treat your Oily to Combination Skin right by following a Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising routine that balances your skin, while cleansing and nourishing skin deeply:
1. Start with a Cleansing Lotion to cleanse and remove all traces of dirt and grime from your face. Gently massage onto face and neck and wipe with a cotton wool pad to remove all traces of dirt and makeup.
2. Then use the Nutgrass Face Wash with Neem & Soothing Chamomile to reduce excess oil. Massage over the wet face and neck using your fingertips, in circular motion. Rinse with water.
3. Follow it up with the Fragrant Jasmine Toning Mist to unclog pores and balance the skin. Apply to the face with a cotton wool pad or spray directly on face.
4. Use a few drops of the Moisturising Gel to control skin breakouts while moisturising and smoothening skin. Massage gently on full face. Use twice a day.
For Dry to Normal Skin
Dry Skin is prone to not retaining enough moisture. This needs a combination of Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising, with the right products to hydrate and retain its balance.
1. Start with a Aloe & Rose water Cleansing Lotion to cleanse and remove all traces of dirt and grime from your face. Gently massage onto face and neck and wipe with a cotton wool pad to remove all traces of dirt and makeup.
2. Then use the Indian Rose Face Wash with Turmeric & Honey to balance and nourish the skin. Massage over the wet face and neck using your fingertips, in circular motion. Rinse with water.
3. Follow it up with the Pure Rose Toning Mist to tighten pores and hydrate skin. 4. Apply to the face with a cotton wool pad or spray directly on face.
5. Apply some of the Nourishing Cream with Saffron, Almond Oil & Vitamin E, to the face and neck, to smoothen skin and reduce fine lines & blemishes.
Once every week, regardless of your skin type, pair your regime up with the Walnut & Turmeric Face Scrub, to remove tan and keep skin supple and soft.
For sunny days, use the Sun Protection Cream, a natural sunscreen with SPF 30 which provides UV filters along with soothing and calming the skin.
With a complete CTM routine done the natural way, protect and nourish your skin in the long run.
Also, Read This: Night Skin Care Routine for Glowing Skin