One of the most beneficial products for your skin. You can
- Put it on your face for moisture: Its antibacterial and hydration properties will ensure that your skin is smooth, moist and fresh. Add it in a facemask to give you that glow!
- Put it in your body: It’s a great cleansing agent for your gut and is also beneficial for your overall immune system. Add a teaspoon in warm water first thing in the morning to boost your metabolism!
Natural cleansing properties of this wonder ingredient is beneficial for your hair and skin
- Hair mask: Mix a few drops in your hair oil and massage it on your hair for shiny, strong and dandruff free hair
- Face mask: With natural bleaching properties, lemon is your best friend of remove that unwanted tan from your face. Mix it in multani mitti (fuller’s earth) and leave it on your face for 20 mins for a brighter complexion
- Detox drink: Mix it with some cucumber juice for a perfect drink after a night out when you badly need to detox
This golden wonder ingredient is beneficial in so many ways
- For that glow: Mix a pinch of turmeric in your face mask for an instant glow
- Immunity Builder: Boil a teaspoon of turmeric powder in milk for when your body is fighting the flu. It boosts your immunity and helps you get over your illness sooner
- Body & Face Scrub: Mix a teaspoon with Besan with make a great body / face scrub. It will help restore the glow back on your body and face as well as remove all the dead skin, blackheads and whiteheads!!
Here are our favorite kitchen ingredient hacks! When it comes to great skin, hair, and body….you sometimes don’t need to look further than your own kitchen!