Dry Skin can be such a pain, especially in winters! Flaky, uneven skin can be easily managed with these simple at-home remedies.
1 Coconut Oil:
A must-have product for everyone who has dry skin.
- Not only does it have extreme moiturising properties but also antibacterial properties
- Use it as a body moisturizer immediately after the shower (while the skin is still moist) to lock in the moisture of your body
- Massage it on your scalp and leave it overnight in your hair to combat dry hair
- Makeup remover: Coconut oil is a great natural make up remover, especially beneficial for dry skin as it removes all the excess makeup and dirt from your face without making it dry.
- Massage a good amount of coconut oil all over your face and neck for about 2 minutes
- Wipe your face with a damp muslin cloth to remove all the makeup
- Follow it up with a face wash and moisturiser
2 Honey Mask:
Honey has massive moisturising, healing, and antibacterial properties and makes for an excellent remedy for dry, flaky skin
- Wash your face thoroughly
- Apply a coat of honey all over your face and neck
- Wash it off after 10 mins
3 Avoid harsh chemicals in Skincare
- Excessive chemicals and fragrances in skincare products can cause irritation to your skin that may lead to dryness
- Always choose organic skincare products over chemically enhanced products
- Avoid ingredients like Alcohol on your face as alcohol tends to dry the skin even more
4 Drink plenty of water
- Make sure that your body is hydrated at all times
- Dry insides will lead to dry skin on the outside as well
- Drink at least 2-3 liters of water every day for proper hydration