Just like the roots provide necessary support and nourishment to a plant through its branches, we seek to go beyond just being a part of your personal and beauty care routine. SoulTree’s Roots of Goodness Programme is an initiative to enrich various aspects of your life by providing a holistic and wholesome experience with exclusive access to events, workshops, advice, newsletters, offers and activities alongside brands which hold the same ethos as we do.
Join our loyalty programme and become a part of the SoulTree family which envisions a nurturing ecosystem for sustainable living. So, the next time you order a SoulTree product, win loyalty points applied to each purchase and much more. So do not wait and get shopping on SoulTree!
HOW TO REDEEM
Unlock your Loyalty Points in four easy steps
- Login to your SoulTree Account and add products to your cart
- Check out and find your available reward points below the cart summary
- Select the number of points you wish to redeem and click on the OTP button to receive a code on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to redeem the points on the total purchase
- In case you are unable to use your reward points after redemption, we will mail you a gift card with the voucher code on your email ID, which you can apply during checkout.
Terms & Conditions:
- You are eligible to become a Roots of Goodness member only after your 3rd purchase on the official SoulTree website.
- As a member, you are eligible to get 1 reward point on every Rs. 10 that is spent.
- 1 reward point = 50 paise.
- Reward points accumulated under SoulTree’s loyalty programme can only be redeemed at our official website www.soultree.in
- These reward points cannot be redeemed at any of our offline stores or e-commerce websites such as Nykaa, Amazon, etc.
- The reward points will be credited to your account within 48 hours of the delivery.
- You can check the status of your reward points in the My Account section on our official website www.soultree.in
- These reward points cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- These reward points cannot be transferred to a bank account, e-wallet or another user’s account.
- You are eligible for birthday points only if we have the required information.
- SoulTree reserves the right to amend, modify, add, or remove any part of this programme’s Terms & Conditions.We shall notify the same to our customers within 15-30 days of any such change. Any dispute in this regard will get settled in accordance with the Indian Penal Code.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What is Roots of Goodness?
➤ Roots of Goodness is SoulTree’s Loyalty Programme which provides you with reward points on your purchase along with other exciting offers.
- How do I become a part of it?
➤ You will automatically avail the benefits of our loyalty programme after your 3rd purchase on www.soultree.in
- How many points do I get on my purchase?
➤ You are eligible to get 1 reward point on every Rs. 10 that is spent.
- What is the value of 1 point?
➤ 1 reward point = 50 paise.
- Where can I check the balance of my points?
- How can I redeem my points?
➤ Redeem your points as follows:
- Add the products you would like to purchase in the cart.
- On the Check Out page, you will see a Reward Points bar.
- Select the number of points that you would like to redeem.
- Click on Get OTP and enter the same on the website to redeem the points.
- Are these reward points transferable?
➤ No, these reward points are not transferable.
- Can I convert my points to cash?
➤ No, you cannot convert your points to cash.
- Can these points be redeemed on stores which carry SoulTree products?
➤ No, these reward points cannot be redeemed at stores which carry SoulTree products.
- Can these points be redeemed on websites such as Amazon or Nykaa which carry SoulTree products?
➤ No, these reward points cannot be redeemed on websites such as Amazon or Nykaa which carry SoulTree products.
- What would happen to my points if I return my order?
➤ Since we do not have a refund but a replacement policy in place, your Loyalty Points shall remain deducted.
- What is the validity period of these points?
➤ There is no expiry date for these reward points.
- How many points can I redeem in one purchase?
➤ You can redeem all your points in one purchase.
- What will happen if my cart value is more than the points that I have?
➤ In this case, you will have to pay the extra amount. For example, if your cart value is Rs. 200, and you have 100 points, which is equal to Rs. 50, then you are to pay Rs.150 towards your order, as you get a concession of Rs. 50 due to your reward points.
Please Provide Your Mobile Number
|Name||EmailId||PurchaseAmount||Total LoyalityPoints||Earning Amount||Burning Amount||Point_Per_Value||LastVisit|
The Earn Burn Histroy
|Action||Bill Number||Bill Date||Bill Amount||Points||Expired On|
The Coupan Histroy
|Status||Coupon||Bill Date||Bill Number||Validaty|