Conditioning is a must for all hair types and this is why you need to be sure that your conditioner does not contain any harmful chemicals. Moreover, why do you have to buy a hair conditioner at all when you can make yours at home! Keep reading and discover the best natural conditioners that can be made using the most common kitchen ingredients.
Banana is an incredible moisturising ingredient suitable for treating dry, damaged hair prone to frizziness. Enriched with Vitamin B6, Potassium, Protein, and other nutrients, it nourishes your scalp and hair.
How to make Banana Conditioner
- Mash an overripe banana and mix it well with 3 tablespoons of honey, an egg, and some milk.
- Apply the paste uniformly on your scalp and hair,
- let it rest for 30 mins and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Also, Read: Surprising Benefits of Banana Peel for Skin
2 Apple Cider Vinegar
A good source of Acetic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar is a wonderful solution if you are dealing with an oily scalp, dandruff, and frizzy hair. Not only does it restore your scalp’s PH balance, but also helps combat bacterial and fungal infections.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar as a Conditioners
- First Shampoo your Hair.
- Just mix 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with water,
- Pour the mixture over your scalp and hair
- Rinse it off.
Yogurt contains a good amount of Protein and Lactic Acid which are extremely beneficial for your hair. It cleanses your scalp and also has smoothening and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to make Yogurt Conditioners
- Mix raw yogurt in a bowl with banana, two tablespoons of honey and some and olive oil.
- Apply on your scalp and hair and let it rest for 30 mins.
- Wash it off with a mild, organic shampoo and see the difference for yourself.
4 Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera also helps restore your PH balance and stimulates hair growth.
How to make Aloe Vera Hair Conditioners
- Mix 4 tablespoons of aloe Vera with some lemon juice in a bowl,
- apply the mixture on your hair while shampooing and leave it on for five minutes.
- Rinse off and see the noticeable shine.
5 Classic Coconut
We have grown up hearing the incredible wonders of Coconut and they are all True! Not only does it make hair soft and smooth, but it also boosts growth and nourishes the scalp.
How to make Coconut Hair Conditioners
- Mix some coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture while shampooing your hair.
- Leave it on for about 10 mins and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Now that you know that most of these ingredients are on your shelf, make the most of them.